Website Creation and Self-Management Workshop
- Do you want to set up, manage and change at will your own website, blog and newsletters, but are not sure how to do it?
- Would you like to know which companies to use, how to edit and post text and pictures, how to use HTML, and how to sell yourself or your ideas, products or services?
- Would you like to use Google AdWords to advertise and AdSense to make money?
Let us show you a cost-effective way to control your Web Creations.
Here is what you will learn:
- How to set up a web page, blog and newsletter
- How to write for your webpage, blog and newsletter
- Learn how to create content for: webpages, blogs, newsletters.
- Learn HTML and create your own webpage in seconds.
The Web Creation Seminar will help every small business or professional service provider.
Teachers can use the web page to promote private tutor services. Teachers can sell books and learning materials directly to students. Teachers can post a professional portfolio which is better than any resume for international teaching contracts. Web pages can be used to display lessons or show your works.
Homestays can book international students directly and save $1500 in fees each year. Landlords can promote vacant apartments directly.
Businesses can promote product and service sales.
Organizations can promote events, activities and meetings.
Clubs can be found by more potential members.
- Learn how to break even on your website operating costs.
- How to submit your webpage to search engines for free.
- How to save $10,000 in advertising costs using your webpages.
- How to save $12,000 a year in webmaster fees and expenses.
- How to create your own free sales lead generation system.
This seminar will provide all core web creation information.
Be an independent web domain owner and operator with full web features.
Learn how to avoid expensive web portal, web mall and web seo traps.
Effective Web Communication Strategies
- Fundamentals of Sales and Persuasion
- How to create original content
- Rules of Web Copy and Web Talk
- Use of proper English - formal and informal writing styles
Know what you want to write but have difficulty expressing yourself? Need to get your
point across concisely - the first time? You will now be able to communicate with
confidence and clarity after this course. Learn the techniques and strategies to make
you a master communicator!
Date Time Location Lunch
If you have a laptop bring it - we have 10 desktop computers on first come basis.
DATE: May 5th, 2007
LOCATION: 1055 Yonge Street, Suite 210
(200 meters north of Rosedale subway)
TIME: Morning 10 AM to 12 Noon, Part 1: Web Technology
LUNCH: will be provided
TIME: Afternoon 1 to 3 PM, Part 2: Effective Web Communication Strategies
Parking ?????????? always a problem on Yonge Street
Price at the door: $250
Pre-registration Discount Price: $199
Link to Registration and Payment Options
ESL in Canada Blog URL
This blog uses original and reprintable articles in whole or part. Posts can be edited for spelling, grammar, accuracy, fairness or to meet ever changing legal publishing standards. We post one link to indicate the original post or source. We rely on the accuracy of the sources. This blog is not responsible for errors or omissions or any liability for any posts or any real, imagined, fabricated, current, past or subsequent damages. For additional info: eslincanada (at) gmail (dot) -com-