- Language for business situations
- English in business usage, especially the styles and forms of business correspondence
- Useful language for getting a job
- Business English is a form of international English
- useful language and phrases to improve your spoken/written communication skills in English in different business situations
- a specialism within the English language
Some people have expanded the phrase to "BE" Communication. "BE" Communication is any communication used to promote a product, service, or organization; relay information within or outside the business; or deal with public, legal or government issues.
Business English Communication includes a variety of functions: Marketing, Branding, Customer relations, Consumer behaviour, Advertising, Public relations, Media relations, Corporate communication, Community engagement, Research & Measurement, Reputation management, Interpersonal communication, Employee engagement, Online communication, and Event management.
Links to Business English Classes and Career Training Programs
- Private one-to-one Business English lessons for Executives
- Intermediate & Advanced Business English for Careers
- Study Business English and Industry Tour program
- Start your Own business & Study Business English
- Business Skills and Internship Preparation Program for students
- Beginner English for Career Training - Group Programs
- For Police Career training information go to our new police careers page
- ESL Teacher Career Training information.
- Link to additional Ontario career training locations and programs
- Business Administration Career Training Programs
- Link to the career training registration forms
- Call 647 247 3897 or email info (at) eslincanada (dot) com or Link to ESL Registration Forms